Braeside is a privately-owned independent all-through school in Buckhurst Hill, on the borders of South-West Essex and North-East London, for around 180 pupils aged 2½ to 16.
We offer a high standard of education and a fulfilling learning experience in a happy, secure and caring environment. With an emphasis on respect, we allow pupils to fulfil their potential by working together for the benefit of each other. We nurture, praise and encourage.
By choosing Braeside School for your child, you are choosing a family-owned school with strong traditions, values and morals.
Some of our many features are:
- We have smaller class sizes with a high pupil to adult ratio that enables more individual attention and personalised learning.
- Our highly qualified staff will care for your child’s welfare, not just for their academic success.
- We teach respect for others, moral values and good manners.
- There are extensive before and after school clubs and activities, with numerous trips, educational visits and residential stays.
- Our school has extensive grounds and facilities that cater for all types of sporting and social activities.
- We encourage close parent-school relationships and are fortunate to have a very active Parents’ Association.
Find out more about our school by visiting us at our next Open Event. Register using the button below.