We have a fully-equipped ICT suite with the latest computers and several banks of laptops that enable interactive learning during lessons. The Fibre Optic internet connection allows for speedy surfing. All pupils from Reception upwards are helped to develop their computer skills and cross-curricular links.
ICT lessons in Years 1 and 2 build on the skills learned in Kindergarten. The curriculum is very broad and covers:
- Keyboard skills
- Understanding and using various software packages
- Learning about algorithms
- Data handling (representing information graphically)
- Finding information (internet search engines)
- Control technology (roamers)
- Writing stories using Word and Cloud-based programs.