We have once again received some incredible work over the past week that our pupils have been working hard on!
Below is just a tiny snapshot of some of the work that has been sent in:
- Year 8 have been making posters on the topic of climate change.
- Year 10 have been revising homeostasis and have been looking at how the kidneys work to filter the blood and remove waste.
- Year 8 explored using natural shapes to create an abstract paper sculpture.
- Years 5 and 6 were given the creative task of making their very own “World in a Box”.
- Year 7 built on their knowledge of using tone, line and texture to create imaginative abstract art.
- Year 6 combined their language and art skills to produce posters explaining how to mix colours in Spanish.
- For PSHE, Year 8 created some ‘Stay at Home’ poems, wrote a ‘Postcard from the Past’ and made a VE Day poster.